Thursday, July 5, 2012

@stickyJesus: A Book Review


The Book

Title@stickyJesus: How to live out your faith online
Author(s): Toni Birdsong & Tami Heim

I came across this book as I was shopping for my week of camp (which just ended). Our (my wife & my) theme was @VOne2012 - I Like Camp Horizon. It was basically Social Media camp, where we took away their connection to the outside world and ran a program that played on some of the elements that go into social media--& some of the inherent responsibilities for the Christian who finds themselves in that world.

I came across the book about three weeks before our camp started & thought: Wow, I need to read...

For the rest of the review, see my religious blog: wetalkofholythings.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Christopher Jimenez. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...