Thursday, May 2, 2013

That Time of the Semester



A Semester Has Ended


Since this semester is basically over, I'm going to have a lot of material to post. I will be posting about my overall experiences with Collection Development and Maintenance and Web Design for Librarians. First, I will review the textbooks that we used in the courses:
  • Collection Development and Management for 21st Century Library Collections by Vicki L. Gregory
  • Collection Management Basics by G. Edward Evans and Margaret Zarnosky Saponaro
  • Basics of Web Design by Terry Felke-Morris
I understand that reviewing textbooks sounds a little less interesting than watching paint dry, so I understand if nobody cares to read these next few posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Christopher Jimenez. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...