Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#litnerd Progeny

I'm a Parent (to be)!

I don't have much time for an extensive post, but I had to announce this with a literary quote about parenthood. Who could be more quotable than my main man, Oscar Wilde?
Oscar Wilde in New York
Oscar Wilde in New York (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them. 
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
This quote takes the natural tensions between parent and child to the extreme in order to illustrate a message. At some point, love become intense. I hope and pray that I'm ready to experience that kind of love.


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Christopher Jimenez. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...